University of Delaware junior Sarah Hartman has been named a 2016 Truman Scholar, one of 54 new scholars selected nationwide.
- Famed oceanographer Walter Munk recounts career, talks climate change during invited lecture
- NSF Graduate Research Fellows will study biomedical engineering, physical chemistry, planning
- 'Rising Seas' symposium honors work of UD alumnus, earthquake expert Brian Atwater
- Amount of plastic in marine environment may be greater than previously thought
- NEH funds UD art conservators to observe practices at Cuba's museums, archives, libraries
- MIT's Collins to deliver Jefferson Life Sciences Lecture
4 p.m., Tuesday, May 3
Roselle Center for the Arts
- Provost to hold staff tea
4 p.m., Thursday, May 5
Daugherty Hall, Trabant University Center
- Fandemonium VII
Saturday, May 7
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.