A team of researchers led by Art Trembanis in the College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment at the University of Delaware has received funding to quantify incidental mortality in the harvesting of sea scallops.
- UD's Furst, Kiick selected 2014 American Chemical Society Fellows
- Man charged with 21 counts of criminal violation of privacy
- Community engagement task force issues report; commission formed
- Yan organic zeolite advance highlighted in Nature Communications
- IGS offers three exclusive travel programs to Europe next spring
- Cafe considers 'Challenges of Predicting Motion in the Ocean'
Monday, July 28
5:30-7 p.m., Deer Park Tavern, Newark
- Fulbright Scholars Program interest meeting
Wednesday, July 30
3 p.m., 114 Gore Hall
- Writer, editor Daniel Okrent to address UDLA
April 15, 2015
What will it cost you as an undergrad? UD's Student Net Price Calculator is a great place to start.