Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program to begin Fall 2015
Interested in knowing more about the program? We are organizing a couple of informational sessions.
Click here to find more information.
If you are interested and would like to attend any of the sessions, RSVP .
Searching for a graduate school?
The University of Delaware - School of Nursing offers dynamic graduate programs that lead to a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing Science.
The School of Nursing MSN programs require the completion of 34 to 46 course credits. These credits include core courses required of all master's nursing students, the research option (a thesis, a scholarly project, or a course in research utilization), and courses specific to each program. Each MSN program requires the student to complete a series of clinical practicum courses.
The School of Nursing offers completely online MSN programs and hybrid campus MSN programs designed to meet the diverse learning needs of students.
UD Nursing has recently gained approval (July 2014) to administer the following ONLINE degree programs to Maryland residents:
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- MSN (all tracks)
Information on PhD in Nursing Science Program
- Apply for full time or part time study in the PhD in Nursing Science Program
- Program requirements, features and curriculum
- SON PhD Program FAQs
Information on Completely Online Programs
- Adult Gerontology Health - Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Nursing of Children – Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Health Services Administration Degree (HSAD)
- CNS Post Master's Certificate
Information on Hybrid Campus Programs
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- ANP & FNP Post Master's Certificate
Outstanding MSN Program Features
- Clinical placements tailored to student's personal and professional goals.
- Quality clinical experiences in diverse regional settings.
- Flexible clinical schedules (as sites permit).
- Clinical experiences may be arranged close to student's home or work site.
- Nationally recognized faculty.
- All on campus classes scheduled at 3 p.m. or later.
- Personalized advisement.
- Accredited by CCNE
- 99% Pass rate on certification exams for first-time takers, regardless of specialty.
- All graduates meet academic requirements for taking the national certifying examinations in their specialty.
For additional information
Contact the Administrative Assistant: