The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Interdisciplinary project documents indigenous hunter-gatherers in Peru
- UD students help make Wilmington neighborhood more pedestrian-friendly
- University's new strategic planning website now online
- CCM to participate in NIST-funded manufacturing technology consortium
- Burris awarded NSF grant to elucidate scaling effects in friction
- Emergency Poultry Disease Response workshop considers biosecurity, rapid response
- New research computing cluster named for UD professor, Internet pioneer
- Public Allies Delaware wins National Impact Award
- Doctoral student wins national Fight for Sight fellowship award
- New research pinpoints intentional financial misreporting
- UD's EntrePrep Summer Institute provides hands-on instruction in business skills
- UD's National Agenda series to feature satirist, journalist, political advisers
- UD summer camp aims to educate youth about the fun side of science
- Old College West Gallery hosts exhibition on World War I
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!