The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine focuses on sea level rise risks, preparationThe latest issue of the UD Research magazine highlights UD efforts relating to sea level rise, a particularly serious issue for Delaware--the flattest state in the U.S., with 8 to 11 percent of its land estimated to be inundated by the end of this century.
- Nine win prestigious NSF Graduate Research Fellowships
- UD researchers manipulate cubic zirconia to improve conductivity in fuel cells
- UD graduate students highlight innovative research at forum
- Kids Count releases annual report monitoring conditions of Delaware's families
- Tallamy receives Garden Club of America honor
- College of Arts and Sciences recognize alumni, faculty
- Lerner College announces faculty, professional excellence awards
- UD McNair Scholar selected for prestigious summer research program
- UD students unveil new food products as part of senior capstone class
- Conference for UD research administrators held
- Register historic needlework in Delaware this June and July
- 'Earth Perfect?' to feature prominent speakers, garden tours
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!