The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Brewer-Smyth, Herrman named fellows of American Academy of Nursing
- UD's Sparks named 2015 American Chemical Society medalist
- Obama's 2012 campaign digital director to speak in National Agenda series
- Expert says US must address diversity in higher ed to maintain leadership
- Rosenthal receives 2014 award from Francis Alison Society
- Kempton discusses innovative work in vehicle-to-grid technology
- Majestic Saturn yields more cosmic secrets, imaging team leader says
- Institute of Energy Conversion hosts photovoltaics workshop
- Authority on accounting regulation discusses past, future of auditing
- Without university research, smartphones would not be very smart
- Matson to present two talks on higher ed's role in environmental sustainability
- Epidemiologist shares research on obesity pandemic
- Lecture on Ebola set Oct. 28 at Trabant University Center
- UD's Horn Program holds competition for best entrepreneurial ideas
- Science Cafe to feature presentation on 'Autism and the Gut-Brain Connection'
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!