The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Patrick Harker to leave UD to become president, CEO of Philadelphia Fed
- UD among five universities recognized with top internationalization award
- UD's Bahira Trask recognized for bringing women, families to forefront
- UD data, projects inform new Delaware Climate Framework
- Presentation by Mellon Foundation's Earl Lewis postponed due to weather
- Researchers discuss how sense of belonging boosts student success rate
- New research characterizes novel aspects of maize reproduction
- UD named site for Shakespeare First Folio national tour in 2016
- UD alumna, doctoral student curates new Winterthur exhibition
- Special journal issue devoted to exercise, nervous system, chronic disease
- UD alumnus finds potentially dangerous fleas on New York City rats
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering announces spring seminar series
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering sets Research Day
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!