The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD professors Riordan, White recognized for advancing science
- Coastal sea change could impact climate predictions
- Two UD professors assess habitat degradation in wake of Hurricane Sandy
- Study shows connection between diet, regulation of inflammation
- Cosmic finding ushers in 'new age of astronomy'
- Ovation Brands CEO Anthony Wedo speaks with HRIM students
- Lerner College team advances to PwC tax competition finals
- Arena selected 2013 Study Abroad Faculty Director of the Year
- UD freshman goes to Sweden for Nobel Prize ceremonies
- Climate change experts provide scientists communication tips
- UD students invent solution for highly exploited hacking problem
- University to host neuroscience research symposium
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!