The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Dean Ogunnaike named 2014 fellow of National Academy of Inventors
- Study finds that extreme temperature anomalies are warming faster than Earth's average
- Antonio Luque, solar pioneer in Spain, to receive $60,000 Boer award
- UD to jointly headquarter new USDA research center for agri-environmental policy
- Delaware Sea Grant researchers develop infrastructure to house flood, high water mark data
- Delaware Sea Grant, partners develop interactive flood risk visualization tool
- Training, policy, and education discussed at youth concussion summit
- MBA students' simulated business places in world's top five percent
- Models for New American Research University reports
- Training session in Responsible Conduct of Research set for Feb. 5
- Eastern Evaluation Research Society invites conference submissions
- Novel anthropology course encourages American, international classmates to connect
- Children, parents sought to participate in UD's Infant Language Project
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!