The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Trustees announce search committee, select interim president to serve effective July 1
- UD's Advani named Society of Plastics Engineers' Composites Educator of Year
- UD part of National Engineering Education Initiative announced by White House
- Conference on LGBT aging, health care provides cultural competency perspective
- Four satellites now in orbit collecting data on magnetic reconnection
- Article details importance of methane seeps in microbial biodiversity of sea floor
- UD Case Competition participants create solutions for Cancer Care Connection
- UD's Eric Furst, colleagues imagine the next generation of smart materials
- University of Delaware alumnus donates, endows Delmarva Special Collection
- UD student-athletes to participate in study of concussion and head impact exposure
- Research shows that salt affects more than just blood pressure
- Tuberculosis, e-waste dumping top Model United Nations Conference issues
- UD faculty, students in engineering, education collaborate to create STEM materials
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!