The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Multi-tasking parents complete physics doctorates on consecutive days
- Center shares in federal funding for environmentally sustainable transportation research
- Carterette receives prestigious national award for research on search engines
- Research set-aside helps sustain Atlantic sea scallop fishery
- Research considers how leaders can succeed by choosing not to choose
- UD's Furst, Kiick selected 2014 American Chemical Society Fellows
- Students from around the state train to become cyber professionals
- Yan organic zeolite advance highlighted in Nature Communications
- UD's Karpyn co-author of report on incentivizing healthier food choices
- Modern analysis could change understanding of Revolutionary War-era finances
- Kaminski honored by National Athletic Training Association
- UD graduates launch Anniversary, unique iPhone photo and video app
- University Library digitizes Civil War letters of Edward A. Fulton
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!