The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- University to serve on council for federal cybersecurity center
- UD IT advises two-factor authentication is safer than simple passwords
- UD faculty members provide details about Ebola virus, how it spreads
- UD's Sparks named 2015 American Chemical Society medalist
- Brewer-Smyth, Herrman named fellows of American Academy of Nursing
- Meszaros, CEEE associate director, wins prestigious economics education award
- Five honored as UD McNair Scholars Program hosts research competition
- Pennsylvania amputee to visit BADER lab at UD's STAR Campus to test prosthesis
- Institute of Energy Conversion hosts photovoltaics workshop
- Pilot program connects UD students with mentors at Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Epidemiologist shares research on obesity pandemic
- UD's Horn Program holds competition for best entrepreneurial ideas
- Maryland's Raschid to present paper on 'Financial Big Data'
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!