The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- University to serve on council for federal cybersecurity center
- UD researchers help locate lost heroes from World War II
- UD's Guerra works with international partners to prevent childhood violence
- UD faculty members provide details about Ebola virus, how it spreads
- Community invited to give input on STAR Campus revised master plan
- National Agenda talk to feature former White House spokesman Mike McCurry
- Goff discusses evolving role of social media in political campaigns
- Delaware INBRE sets celebration to recognize funding renewal
- Professor Emerita Fleda Brown reads from her new collection
- New York gallery to feature exhibition of new work by UD faculty members
- UD undergraduates earn recognition at regional research symposium
- New DENIN-sponsored Pitch:90 event spotlights student research
- University to host Delaware Law Issues Update conference
- November Free Lunch Friday events announced by UD's Horn Program
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!