The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD's Sparks named 2015 American Chemical Society medalist
- Expert says US must address diversity in higher ed to maintain leadership
- Rosenthal receives 2014 award from Francis Alison Society
- Majestic Saturn yields more cosmic secrets, imaging team leader says
- Kempton discusses innovative work in vehicle-to-grid technology
- UD's Evans receives USDA grant to combat rose rosette disease
- Lecture on Ebola set Oct. 28 at Trabant University Center
- Researchers at UD use ancient gene to study virus biology
- Without university research, smartphones would not be very smart
- Matson to present two talks on higher ed's role in environmental sustainability
- This fall marks start of UD's new doctoral program in financial services analytics
- UD researchers track fall migratory patterns of insects
- UD Library celebrates DELCAT Discovery cloud-based system
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!