The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Offshore wind turbines could weaken hurricanes, reduce storm surge
- Research finds rapid brain 'remapping' in patients years after stroke
- NSSA elects UD professors Glyde, Wagner to fellowship program
- Pew Research Center's Wike discusses public opinion around the world
- UD co-sponsors national conference on black political science
- Anthropology professor to study communities of escaped Brazilian slaves
- Experts share success secrets at College of Engineering entrepreneurship conference
- Provost Grasso to open spring Science CafĂ© series
- UD alumni earn Presidential Awards for math, science education
- Faculty, departments honored for contributions to successful study abroad
- Faculty, students featured in video share how ISE Lab is making its mark at UD
- Khoury to speak on 'Arab Intellectuals and the Revolution'
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!