The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD's Gleghorn wins ORAU award for study of lung development
- Research team explores a novel way to fabricate preforms for composites
- CEHD's 30th annual Marion H. Steele Symposium showcases scholars
- Ann Ardis to serve as interim vice provost for graduate, professional education
- Mohsen Badiey named acting dean of College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment effective July 1
- Elliott receives national awards for research, mentoring in biomedical engineering
- Cecil Dybowski receives UD's highest competitive faculty honor
- Students, alumni, community take action in response to earthquakes in Nepal
- ISE Lab naming to honor University President Patrick Harker
- UD Energy Institute event addresses clean energy challenge
- Research explores reasons for buying fake luxury goods
- UD hosts conference on revenue management that is the first of its kind
- Center for Research in Education and Social Policy to evaluate food incentives
- UD graduate student uses leeches to measure mammal biodiversity
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!