The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD among five universities recognized with top internationalization award
- Researchers discuss how sense of belonging boosts student success rate
- Poll reveals 79 percent of Delawareans are convinced climate change is happening
- Former graduate student leader to direct program aimed at diversifying, strengthening UD faculty
- UD's Petersen honored for best scholarly book in the humanities
- Industry experts share risk management research at UD conference
- UD-led study suggests new pathway for phosphorous cycling in Chesapeake Bay
- Earl Lewis, Mellon Foundation president, to lecture on future of higher education
- Veterans Affairs Secretary McDonald to visit UD's Health Sciences Complex
- Oscar Wilde exhibition curated by UD researchers showcases newly discovered works
- Team of UD students wins regional CFA Challenge, advances to national competition
- Educators invited to participate in MADE CLEAR Climate Science Academy
- Horn Program announces startup ideas to compete in semifinal round
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!