The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD President Harker to speak on higher education's future
- UD's Seyfferth to create rice paddies to study ways to lower arsenic levels in rice
- Research paves path to accelerating, enhancing platelet production
- UD graduate student recognized for work on post-election violence in Africa
- Mellon Foundation grant supports initiative by UD and partners in Middle East
- Research on trace metals in soil highlighted in Nature Communications
- See Saturn with new eyes at Vernon Memorial Lecture on Oct. 15
- National Agenda to feature CNN political reporter Peter Hamby
- UD, Sungkyunkwan collaborate on graphene-based energy storage device research
- Strategic plan working group seeks feedback on draft recommendations, core values
- Kellie Jones of Columbia to deliver art history's Wayne Craven Lecture
- UD's Foreman to present talk on 'Renderings: New Narratives' exhibition
- Friday lecture series features historian Callahan on World War I
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!