The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD joins call to action for American 'Innovation Imperative'
- New study examines undergraduate understanding and misconceptions of climate change
- Study investigates use of solar on hybrid fuel cell shuttle buses
- UD researchers identify genes linked to cataract formation
- Microbe mobilizes 'iron shield' to block arsenic uptake in rice
- UD's Kempton to share in $6.5 million in DOE funding to help grid accommodate more renewable energy
- Sandra Millard to serve as interim vice provost and director of libraries
- UD leads workshop to help students preserve historic photographs
- Delaware students compete in National BioGENEius Challenge
- Annual report highlights Sea Grant efforts for Delawareans
- Public invited to tour UD's Hugh R. Sharp Campus in Lewes
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!