The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Marital distress linked to poor food choices for some, UD researcher finds
- UD's College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment hosts manned submersible Cyclops 1
- New research finds a way to reverse children's racial stereotyping
- High blood sugar may inhibit positive effects of exercise on bone health in people with diabetes
- 2015 National Agenda series to look at 'Race in America'
- Obrusnikova wins national honor for research on physical education for persons with disabilities
- UD's Buler recognized for work with radar ornithology
- Biomedical engineering professor publishes research on development of the lung's branched architecture
- Research sheds light on friction, lubrication and wear in cartilage
- UD scientists receive funding to study tropical storm impacts on water quality
- UD researchers look at sweet corn damage caused by stink bugs
- Summer stretch helps record number of undergrads build research momentum
- Horn Program staff members travel to Kenya to support young entrepreneurs
- University of Delaware Library acquires rare Shakespeare quarto
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!