The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD President Harker to speak on higher education's future
- UD receives prestigious National Science Foundation ADVANCE grant
- UD's Brannick named American Veterinary Medical Association Future Leader
- Neuroscientist explores mechanism that can cause deficit in working memory
- Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering marks centennial
- See Saturn with new eyes at Vernon Memorial Lecture on Oct. 15
- Adjusting wind power production during migration season saves bats
- UD physical therapy professor leads effort to identify questionable treatments
- UD professor touts benefits of adding meadows to landscapes
- Computer and Information Sciences speaker series focuses on big data analytics
- Doty, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board chair, to speak at UD
- University Library exhibition celebrates history of U.S. Constitution
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!