The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD terminates Data Centers project for STAR Campus
- Yan organic zeolite advance highlighted in Nature Communications
- Modern analysis could change understanding of Revolutionary War-era finances
- UD's Ogunnaike named outstanding chemical engineer
- UD scientists sleuth out proteins involved in Crohn's disease
- Kaminski honored by National Athletic Training Association
- UD study tracks, analyzes political behavior on mobile devices
- UD to co-host 2014 Mid-Atlantic Regional Water Conference
- UD doctoral student conducts research on tick-borne diseases
- Writer, editor Daniel Okrent to be featured speaker at 2015 UDLA annual dinner
- Teachers prepare to run entrepreneurial economics event in schools next year
- Two Florida A&M University undergraduates conduct summer research at UD
- Gerard J. Mangone Young Scholars Award nominations are open
- University Library digitizes Civil War letters of Edward A. Fulton
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!