The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine focuses on sea level rise risks, preparationThe latest issue of the UD Research magazine highlights UD efforts relating to sea level rise, a particularly serious issue for Delaware--the flattest state in the U.S., with 8 to 11 percent of its land estimated to be inundated by the end of this century.
- UD's Kloxin selected Pew Scholar in the Biomedical Sciences
- UD's Lachke expands cataracts research to infants
- Groundbreaking theory proposed by UD faculty in 1997 suggests a 'multiverse'
- NASA telescope provides insights into unusual dwarf star
- UD's Singh wins award to study how cells make decisions
- Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance hosts panel on disclosure model
- Active microbes discovered far beneath seafloor in ancient ocean sediment
- Baby mobility project uses social media to share information, recruit research participants
- Policy internship leads to new oil spill legislation for Delaware
- Stroke patient benefits from novel physical therapy intervention
- Annual report highlights Delaware Sea Grant's latest efforts
- UD, Penn to co-host annual equitation science conference
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!