The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
New issue of University of Delaware Research magazine now availableThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine profiles seven women researchers who offer insight into their work, the hurdles they have cleared and what keeps them moving forward.
- Two UD professors inducted into National Academy of Inventors
- University of Delaware junior Sarah Hartman named a 2016 Truman Scholar
- Gillespie receives Wayne W. Stinchcomb Memorial Award from ASTM
- New insights revealed about beloved planet during Vernon Lecture
- Sharon Walpole develops improved English curriculum for elementary teachers
- Biomedical engineering doctoral student wins prestigious award
- Biomedical engineering faculty receive funding for research on metastatic breast cancer
- Steele Symposium promotes research designed to improve lives, communities
- Study connects early bedtime and 'adequate' sleep with heart healthy choices
- NEH funds UD art conservators to observe practices at Cuba's museums, archives, libraries
- U.S. Energy Secretary Moniz to attend National Lab Day in Delaware
- Amount of plastic in marine environment may be greater than previously thought
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!