The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Marital distress linked to poor food choices for some, UD researcher finds
- New research finds a way to reverse children's racial stereotyping
- UD's wind turbine in Lewes marks fifth year of clean energy generation, research
- Bill Plante of CBS News opening speaker in National Agenda series
- Bacteria may be harbingers of invisible damage in concrete
- New study looks at reproductive health services in school wellness centers
- UD's College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment hosts manned submersible Cyclops 1
- UD researchers identify behaviors of nanoparticle that shows promise as nanofertilizer
- NEH grant to support research on 17th century feminist nun
- Discussing the minimum wage with state legislators, experts, business leaders
- Davidson participating in national leadership program for women in STEM
- Library announces historic agreement with Gale Cengage Learning, Colored Conventions Project
- UD professor, alumnus featured in videos on real-world problems solved using math
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!