The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Security expert Michael Chertoff to discuss cybersecurity challenges, solutions
- University's Richard Wool elected a fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Americans favor media self-censorship of beheading photos, UD survey finds
- Environmental concerns, awareness grow in South Wilmington community
- UD removes historic dam to restore anadromous fishery along White Clay Creek
- UD's Amy Griffin wins statewide Delaware neuroscience award for 2014
- Black History Month Extravaganza to feature Melissa Harris-Perry
- Music, art faculty members win state Individual Artist Fellowships
- Walker's capstone collection celebrates 40 years of writing poetry
- UD students and faculty research Firefly, discover strong economic impact
- Tracking penguins and rescuing robots all in a day's work for UD researchers
- UD researchers study Arctic nesting sites of Atlantic brant geese
- High school STEM teachers test out interdisciplinary lessons
- Feb. 17 orientation event to introduce new faculty to research at UD
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!