The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
New issue of University of Delaware Research magazine now availableThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine profiles seven women researchers who offer insight into their work, the hurdles they have cleared and what keeps them moving forward.
- Princeton Review, Kiplinger's guides cite UD for excellence, value
- Online shopping might not be as green as people think it is
- New initiative expands commitment to community engagement
- College Health of Sciences launches STAR Health, open to all Delawareans
- Elson named to list of Most Influential People in Business Ethics for fifth year in row
- VentureOn, now accepting applications, offers entrepreneurial resources to students
- Nominations sought for 2016 Medal of Excellence in Composite Materials
- Delaware Geological Survey joins National Ground-Water Monitoring Network effort
- Satellite measurements of ocean color, temperature help researchers predict sturgeon locations
- Delaware INBRE seeks proposals for Developmental Research Project program
- IFSA annual conference to focus on disruptive innovations in financial services
- AgVISE determining best way to set cost-share rates for farmers' conservation work
- CBEAR awards $300,000 to fund 12 behavioral science projects
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!