The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Energy researchers discover new structure for bimetallic catalysts
- UD professor, graduate look at effects of non-native plants on herbivores
- UD, organizations collaborate to improve Mid-Atlantic coastal resiliency
- UD acting president joins in recognizing Champions of Science in U.S. Congress
- Environmental engineering faculty study novel approach to stormwater management
- IBM provides computer science students with projects in container technology
- UD's Courtright receives Distinguished Research Fellow Award
- Kepler expert to bring update on quest to find Earth-like planets
- American Society for Composites honors Advani for outstanding research
- UD students share creativity and innovation at Maker Faire 2015
- CEO Eric Foss discusses what it takes to become a successful leader
- Brazilian activist, legislator and statesman to speak at Mitchell Hall
- International expert to address cumulative impact of humans on the landscape
- Telehealth in Delaware Conference planned for Oct. 20
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!