The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Researchers developing fishing forecast to help watermen avoid vulnerable species
- Galloway TEDMED talk on mobility, independence to be live streamed
- Interdisciplinary project documents indigenous hunter-gatherers in Peru
- CCEI teams with consumer goods, car companies in renewable plastics research
- CEOE's Biddle part of international team studying microbes in high-altitude lake
- REU program promotes participation of students with disabilities in science
- UD researchers look at small RNA pathways in maize tassels
- Symposium highlights undergraduate research, service projects
- UD alum leads Michigan State research team in development of solar concentrator
- UD scientists co-author article on how small-scale ocean currents spread pollutants
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering sets Centennial Seminar Series
- ACS symposium on water treatment processes honors UD's Huang
- Library implements DELCAT Discovery, redesigned library homepage
- 'Material Culture of War' series marks 100th anniversary of start of World War I
- University of Delaware Library offers multiple RefWorks workshops
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!