The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD junior Erin Dugan named a 2015 Truman Scholar
- Provost Grasso participates in historic meeting of heads of state, educational leaders
- Candidates and UD researchers gear up for 2016 campaign season
- Public, private, academic partners gather for Delaware Geologic Research Symposium
- CEHD graduate students awarded competitive scholarships in school psychology program
- Fashion industry experts to discuss corporate strategies, employment
- 'Colored Conventions in Nineteenth Century, Digital Age' focus of symposium
- Exhibition features FUNctional fashion show, cross-disciplinary solutions
- Gov. Markell announces Delaware BioGENEius Challenge winners
- UD part of effort to bring bobwhite quail back to New Jersey Pine Barrens
- Doctoral students win research grants from American College of Sports Medicine
- State's elementary students learn the importance of lifelong saving
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!