The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
New issue of University of Delaware Research magazine now availableThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine profiles seven women researchers who offer insight into their work, the hurdles they have cleared and what keeps them moving forward.
- UD Trustees elect Dennis Assanis of Stony Brook University as next president
- Colleagues praise Dennis Assanis' appointment as UD's next president
- International collaboration lays foundation for therapies to improve musculoskeletal function
- UD professor reports on coastal ocean response to global warming acceleration and hiatus
- University's Di Toro honored for environmental research
- Study shows how some coral can survive annual bleaching events
- Interest in head impacts in sports puts UD research front and center
- Chemist Melanie Sanford delivers lecture honoring UD Nobel laureate
- UD signs partnership agreement with Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Grant to support tissue engineering for TMJ cartilage repair
- SPPA team studies urban policy, management in Seoul, South Korea
- Professors launch DelawareView to improve public access to remote sensing and geospatial data
- University Library exhibition marks 150th anniversary of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!