The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD's Golinkoff recognized by Association for Psychological Science
- Laurenceau appointed to new named faculty position
- UD's Gleghorn wins ORAU award for study of lung development
- Elliott receives national awards for research, mentoring in biomedical engineering
- Cecil Dybowski receives UD's highest competitive faculty honor
- Students, alumni, community take action in response to earthquakes in Nepal
- Grant will facilitate practical design experience in biomedical engineering education
- Research team explores a novel way to fabricate preforms for composites
- CEHD's 30th annual Marion H. Steele Symposium showcases scholars
- Museum kiosk, radio show bring science from UD lab to the public
- Weinberg Center panelists discuss critical developments in auditing profession
- SEC's Flannery discusses important investment issues of present, future
- UD graduate student uses leeches to measure mammal biodiversity
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!