The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD's Wool wins Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award
- UD, Honda partner on vehicle-to-grid technology
- Coastal sea change could impact climate predictions
- Two UD professors assess habitat degradation in wake of Hurricane Sandy
- UD alum highlighted as NSF Graduate Research Fellowship program marks 60th
- NSF grant supports research on sustainable urban estuaries
- UD's Ernest receives USDA grant for research on lima beans
- Food insecurity is global and national problem, Maryland professor says
- Unique conference brings together national legal, corporate governance communities
- Tallamy urges ecofriendly management of natural habitats
- University Library receives gift of World War II manuscript collection
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!