The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
New issue of University of Delaware Research magazine now availableThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine profiles seven women researchers who offer insight into their work, the hurdles they have cleared and what keeps them moving forward.
- Princeton Review, Kiplinger's guides cite UD for excellence, value
- Elson named to list of Most Influential People in Business Ethics for fifth year in row
- Mark Stanton receives statewide award, elected Pavlovian Society president
- Ann Ardis named senior vice provost for graduate, professional education
- Finalists for top Library post to visit campus this month
- Satellite measurements of ocean color, temperature help researchers predict sturgeon locations
- Nominations sought for 2016 Medal of Excellence in Composite Materials
- UD grad students lead fieldwork, mapping exercise for Naval Academy midshipmen
- UD postdoctoral researcher receives USDA grant to study arsenic uptake by rice
- Delaware INBRE seeks proposals for Developmental Research Project program
- CBEAR awards $300,000 to fund 12 behavioral science projects
- Hackathon set in collaboration with Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility
- Library offers 'Advanced Research Techniques Using Google Scholar' workshop
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!