The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD team awarded $1 million Keck Foundation grant for novel research on light
- UD professors receive $5 million grant to examine implementation of education research
- CCM director Jack Gillespie recognized by international professional society
- Researcher leads study of knee pain among at-risk adults with Type 2 diabetes
- Researchers monitor conditions in Delaware Bay aboard Cape May-Lewes Ferry
- UD professors share insights on historic and inspirational Pluto mission
- Academy expands collaboration between health care and hospitality
- Engineering students add high-tech function to low-tech orthopedic boot
- UD's Griffiths dives into underwater research in the Caribbean
- Leading economics educator shows teachers how to create fun, hands-on lessons
- Michael J. Fox Foundation co-founder Brooks to speak at symposium
- UD graduate Radhika Samant finds career with Thomson Reuters
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!