The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- UD professor, graduate look at effects of non-native plants on herbivores
- UD professors say nation has fallen behind on offshore wind power
- Positive comments on social media found to influence potential voters
- Researchers examine market potential, environmental trade-offs of using natural gas as a marine fuel
- American Society for Composites honors Advani for outstanding research
- UD's Wilfred Chen wins award for excellence in biochemical engineering
- Cecil Dybowski to present Francis Alison Inaugural Lecture
- Two UD faculty members attend White House event for Chinese president
- Environmental engineering faculty study novel approach to stormwater management
- Moline participates in ceremony honoring prisoners of war, those missing in action
- Research to address mobility of unexploded ordnance on beaches
- New book examines feminist, human rights struggles in Peru
- Search for Earth-like planets to be focus of Vernon Lecture
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!