Delaware Bluefish Swim Team
In order to be a member of the swim team you MUST be a member of the 2014 University of Delaware outdoor pool.
Location: Fred Rust Ice Arena Informational Window.
Dates/Time: Starting Monday, May 5, 2014 at 8 a.m. The Fred Rsut Informational window is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Registration Fee : $65 first family member, $55 each additional family memeber (additional costs of $25 per family will be collected by the team for year end awards and supplies for end of the year party).
- Season begins after Memorial Day and operates through the middle of July
- Eight swim meets, involving all team members, will be held during the season.
- Wednesday meets begin at 6 p.m., and Saturday meets begin at 9 a.m
- The practice schedule will be available on the website once schools are dimissed for summer. Team normal practice time is 9am-11am Monday-Friday
- Ribbons awarded to winners during the season
- End of the season party on July 19, 2014
- Excellent Coaching Staff
For more informaiton, including practice schedules, home and away swim meet schedule, swimsuits and team t-shirts please visit the team website: http://delawarebluefish.com/ or e-mail email@example.com