2013 Membership Information and Fees
In order to join the Outdoor Pool, you must register and pay a membership fee and agree to the Pool Policies, Rules and Regulations. Please read the Pool Policies, Rules and Regulations concerning admittance to the outdoor pool.
Click Here to Register for a 2013 Outdoor Pool Membership (starting May 6, 2013 new memberships will be accepted)
Community Family Membership Fee:-- $295
This membership price covers the first four members of a family; there is a $10 charge for each additional member. (All family members must be listed as dependents on the 2012 Federal Income Tax Return).
Community Individual Membership Fee:-- $175
The individual must be at least 13 years old. If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the membership paperwork.
University of Delaware Full Time Employees Fees:
$270 --First four members of a family with a $10 charge per additional
(All family members must be listed as dependents on the 2012 Federal Income Tax Return).
$165 --Individual membership
Employees must present their ID's when registering to receive the discount.$5 per day -- University of Delaware Employees Daily Rate
Any UD employee can use the pool for a charge of $5 per day with a valid I.D. This charge is also available to UD employee guests or a per instance guest fee. (UD Students, Faculty/Staff only have this option).
University of Delaware Students Fees:
$3 per day -- undergraduate and graduate students
UD students may bring guests to the pool at the daily rate of $3 per person.
Member Guest Fees and Rules:
All member guest fees are $5 per person. A pool guest card, which is valid for 10 admissions, can be purchased at the pool for $40.
GUEST RULES: (Click here to download guest waiver form)
- Guests must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Guests must be under the immediate supervision of the sponsoring member at all times.
- Guests may not remain within the pool complex without the sponsoring adult member.
- Guest fees are paid at the Outdoor Pool Entrance.
- Guest must sign the assumption of risk and release waiver form. Form must be signed by adult or legal guardian of minors.
- Members under the age of 13 may NOT bring in a guest without an adult member present.