2014 Membership Information and Fees
In order to join the Outdoor Pool, you must register and pay a membership fee and agree to the Pool Policies, Rules and Regulations. Please read the Pool Policies, Rules and Regulations concerning admittance to the outdoor pool.
Starting May 5, 2014 new memberships will be accepted
Community Family Membership Fee:-- $295
This membership price covers the first four members of a family; there is a $10 charge for each additional member. (All family members must be listed as dependents on the 2012 Federal Income Tax Return).
Community Individual Membership Fee:-- $175
The individual must be at least 13 years old. If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the membership paperwork.
University of Delaware Full Time Employees Fees:
$270 --First four members of a family with a $10 charge per additional
(All family members must be listed as dependents on the 2012 Federal Income Tax Return).
$165 --Individual membership
Employees must present their ID's when registering to receive the discount.$5 per day -- University of Delaware Employees Daily Rate
Any UD employee can use the pool for a charge of $5 per day with a valid I.D. This charge is also available to UD employee guests or a per instance guest fee. (UD Students, Faculty/Staff only have this option).
University of Delaware Students Fees:
$3 per day -- undergraduate and graduate students
UD students may bring guests to the pool at the daily rate of $3 per person.
Member Guest Fees and Rules:
All member guest fees are $5 per person. A pool guest card, which is valid for 10 admissions, can be purchased at the pool for $40.
GUEST RULES: (Click here to download guest waiver form)
- Guests must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Guests must be under the immediate supervision of the sponsoring member at all times.
- Guests may not remain within the pool complex without the sponsoring adult member.
- Guest fees are paid at the Outdoor Pool Entrance.
- Guest must sign the assumption of risk and release waiver form. Form must be signed by adult or legal guardian of minors.
- Members under the age of 13 may NOT bring in a guest without an adult member present.