Multiple Sign-ins and Google Apps at UD
To use both your udel.edu account and a google.com account simultaneously from the same Web browser, you have to turn on Google's Multiple sign-in feature. Not all Google services make this feature available to you (e.g., Picasa, YouTube, Blogger).
Setting up the multiple sign-in feature
- Log in to your UD account at googleapps.udel.edu.
- Click your name or email address at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Add Account as shown below:
- On the Google accounts screen, type the email address and password for another account you wish to use and click Sign in.
- Once you've signed in to the second account, you can switch accounts by clicking your name or email address at the top of the window and clicking the email address you wish to use.