Multiple Sign-ins and Google Apps at UD
To use both your udel.edu account and a google.com account simultaneously from the same Web browser, you can take advantage of Google's multiple sign-in feature. Not all Google services make this feature available to you (e.g., Picasa, YouTube, Blogger).
Google's multiple sign-in feature works whether you start with your udel.edu account or your google.com account; however, there are fewer steps if you begin with your udel.edu account.
Use Google's multiple sign-in feature starting at udel.edu
- Log in to your UD account at googleapps.udel.edu.
- Click your name or email address at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select Add Account as shown below:
- On the Google accounts screen, type the email address and password for another account you wish to use and click Sign in.
- Once you've signed in to the second account, you can switch accounts by clicking your name or email address at the top of the Google Apps at UD window and clicking the email address you wish to use:
- You'll be able to move back and forth between Google Apps at UD and google.com. In the screen shots below, the highlighting shows Google Drive open in two tabs, one at googleapps.udel.edu and the other at google.com. You can see which account you are viewing at the left of the page under the Google menu.