|1. Teacher develops an assignment that requires students to create a product that will appear on poster paper.
2. Students create the product on poster paper (e.g. graph, map, cartoon, campaign ad, drawing).
3. Products are posted around the room, hallways, gym, or cafeteria.
4. Teacher develops a task for students to complete as they view the products (e.g. evaluate using a rubric, respond to questions).
5. Students are placed in small groups, directed toward one product, view it much like they would in an art gallery, then complete their tasks. Students then rotate to the next product until they’ve had a chance to view them all or complete the assignment given by the teacher.
6. Teacher debriefs in a whole group setting.