The University of Delaware’s Nurse Managed Health Center (NMHC) provides state-of-the-art healthcare for UD employees on campus, reducing time away from work and enhancing employee health.
All office visits are by appointment only. Call 302-831-3195 to make an appointment, same day appointment scheduling is available.
The professional healthcare team includes nurse practitioners and physicians. The nurse practitioners are board certified in their specialty and are also School of Nursing faculty members who teach in the nurse practitioner program. The physicians are board certified in internal medicine and specialize in occupational medicine. Graduate nurse practitioner students, mentored by the nurse practitioners and physicians, are also key members of the team. The healthcare team is committed to providing exceptional healthcare that is comprehensive in nature and holistic in scope.
- Leadership gift for health sciences
- Primary partnership with Horizon House
- Delaware jumps 21 slots in Nat’l wellbeing index
- NMHC reaches out across campus
- CHS/HR collaborate on national conference presentation
- UD's nurse-run center a model in containing health care costs
- NMHC provides service to community, educates students
- UD, clinical partners attend NMHC ribbon cutting
- University to launch NMHC