- Before Arriving on Campus
- Student Services
- Computer Services
- International Students
- Campus Maps
- Campus Services
- Catalogs & Handbooks
- Newark Community
- Emergency Numbers
Student Services :Health Services
- Student Health Center
- The Student Health Center (SHS), nationally accredited by AAAHC, provides medical services on a twenty four hour - seven day schedule for all students. Many prescription and over the counter medications are available in the SHS Dispensary.
- Emergency Care Unit
- The University of Delaware Emergency Care Unit (UDECU) is an award winning, student-run volunteer organization, committed to excellence in its mission of providing professional emergency medical care to all persons on the University of Delaware campus.
- Center for Counseling and Student Development
- Provides students with individual counseling and group counseling as well as many other services for individual assessment.
- Wellspring Health Education Program
- A comprehensive health education program sponsored by the Center for Counseling and Student Development. Wellspring promotes students' behavioral and emotional wellness, and helps students evaluate options for maintaining healthy lifestyles, through prevention, intervention, support, and education.