CBC Event Policies ~
Please Note: Violation of any the above policies may result in a fine against the organization and/or loss of reservation privileges.
- Cancellations must be made by 4:30 P.M. on the last business dat before the scheduled event, or charges will be incurred. To cancel a reservation, complete the CBC Facilities Cancellation Form.
- Candles anr/or open flames are prohibited without the written approval of the University Fire Marshall: 302-831-6847.
- Groups may not cook food, use heating elements such as sterno, etc., or use external catering unless special permission is granted.
- Smoking is prohibited in all University facilities.
- Furniture may not be removed from any reserved space without permission. A reserved space is to be returned to its orginal condition.
- Posting of materials is prohibited without consent of a CBC staff member.
- Groups are responsible fro all damages to University facilities and property.
- All resverations/events must end by 9 P.M. unless prior approval is given.
- Weekend events will be approved only if we have staff available to work the event.