The USC recognize over 300 Registered Student Organizations and house many of their administrative offices. Whether you're new here or in your final year, it's always the right time to meet people that share your interests.
What's going on in and around the USC? Check out our new online portal, StUDent Central, to see what's going on around campus and connect with people who share your interests!
The USC's Blue Hen Leadership Program is back and it's better than ever. There are a variety of opportunities for you to get involved, become a stronger leader, and have unforgettable experiences along the way.
The University Student Centers provide a wide variety of services to the UD community; many of these services must be requested in print. Most forms are available online; forms that have not yet been digitized can be printed and returned to the specified office.
Any policies associated with your form are conveniently listed underneath them; please consult these policies before filling out any forms.
- UD Departments: Reserve a Space in the University Student Centers
- UD Departments: Advertising
- Vendors: Reserve a Space in the University Student Centers
- Not a Department or a Vendor? Reserve a Space using Conference Services.
- Cancel/Change a Reservation
• Student Forms
Student Forms: Registration & Contacts
- Change of Officer Contact Information
- Officer Transition Resource [PDF]
- Mid Year Packet
- Liability Waiver for Physical Activity [UD Undergraduate Students Only]
- Liability Waiver for Physical Activity [UD Graduate Students Only][PDF]
Student Forms: Trips
- Mandatory Trip Form
- Spring Break Trip Request Form
- Reserve a UD Car/Van
- Reserve a UD Bus
- Use of Personal Vehicle
Student Forms: Funding
- Request a Standard Budget from TAB
- Request Funds for an Event
- Request Funds for Capital Equipment
- Request Funds for a Conference
- Request Funds for Series Events [PDF]
- Allocations Board Guidelines [PDF]
Student Forms: Treasurer Resources
- Selling Items or Charging Admission [PDF]
- Collecting RSO Member Dues [PDF]
- Request Reimbursement [PDF]
Student Forms: Advertising
- NEW! Advertising Guide for Student Groups
- StUDent Central: All RSOs and Greek chapters have a page on the portal to add and promote events. Public events posted to StUDent Central are also sent to UD's main event calendar @UD, the Callisto flat-screen tv team, and StUDent Events social media.
- WVUD 91.3FM, student radio
- The Review, student newspaper
- Make a Website for your RSO / Greek Chapter
- Request an Email List for your RSO
- Print Advertising
Student Forms: Reserve a Space on Campus
- University Student Center Room Capacity Chart
- RSOs and Greek Chapters: Reserve a Space in the University Student Centers, in an Academic Space, or in a Dining Hall
- Reserve Athletic Fields or CSB Spaces (RSO Form) [PDF]
- Reserve Old College Lawn, North/South Green
- Reserve Mitchell Hall, Pearson Hall or Roselle Center for the Arts
- Register Your Social Event (Greek Life)[PDF]
- Semi-Formal/Formal Registration Form (RSO Form)
- Apply for RSO Office Space Allocation
- Apply for PSC Bulletin Board Space
- Apply for a PSC Locker
- Cancel/Change a Reservation
- Incident Report
Student Forms: Request Services / Equipment for Campus Events
- Audio-Visual Needs from University Media Services
- Custodial Service
- Miscellaneous Services
- Parking for Guests
- Public Safety
- Collection Container in Trabant or Perkins
- Contracts for Artists [PDF]
- Cosponsoring with another RSO [PDF]
- Contracts for Instructors [PDF]
- Contracts for Vendors [PDF]
- UD W9 [PDF]
- Application for Use of Open Flame
- Flex Machine Rental
If you wish to use a flex card reader to allow students to pay using flex accounts at your event:
- Two weeks advance notice is required for all requests and forms.
- Fill out and submit a Flex Card Reader Request Form and a Sales and Solicitation Form. These forms are available in the Event Services Office in 103 Trabant Center University Center.
- Handling Change [PDF]
- Request for Certificate of Insurance