Conference Services announces special amenities for alumni, staff
8:34 a.m., Nov. 14, 2012--University of Delaware Conference Services has announced that it is offering special amenities to UD alumni and faculty and staff who book weddings and social events at Clayton Hall, Arsht Hall and the Goodstay Center.
Those who are interested can choose one from among three amenities for wedding ceremonies and receptions (one of the couple must be alumni or faculty or staff):
Group study rooms
Friday street closings
- A complimentary wedding entrée to either member of the couple if they are a UD graduate or member of the faculty or staff;
- A $200 discount on a garden wedding ceremony at Goodstay Gardens; or
- One free cocktail hour upgrade in the reception package (this does not include the passed hors d’oeuvres option).
Special amenities are also available for other personal social events -- such as anniversary parties, birthday parties, showers and rehearsal dinnersand include:
- A 20 percent discount on facility rental;
- One free cocktail hour item (baked brie with apples and baguette, hot spinach and artichoke dip with grilled pita, or buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips);
- Two dozen fresh baked cookies; or
- UDairy Creamery ice cream (flavor of your choice) for dessert. (*This offer is for an event of 50 guests or less.)
For details, contact UD Conference Services at 302-831-2214.