Athletics holiday card
UD Athletics announces annual holiday greeting card contest
12:14 p.m., Nov. 13, 2012--University of Delaware Athletics is gearing up for the holiday season by holding its third annual holiday greeting card contest.
All children 12 and younger are encouraged to submit an original design that celebrates the holiday season and Blue Hens athletics.
Football on TV
The winning artwork will be published on the cover of the University of Delaware Athletic Fund 2012 Holiday Greeting Card. The holiday card is sent to friends and supporters of the UD athletics department.
About the contest
Design a card that incorporates what Blue Hens athletics and the holidays mean to you.
- Submissions should be on 8.5 x 11 white paper and landscape orientation
- Any medium or combination of media may be used, including crayons, line drawings, watercolor, paint, etc. No light pencil, coloring book, traced, or computer-generated entries, please.
- All entries must be on white paper. Please do not fold entries.
- Artwork will not be returned.
- Avoid use of glitters or sparkles.
- Please note that the design should celebrate the holiday season and not be specific to any religious celebration.
- Only one entry per artist. Each entry must include a completed official entry form that includes the artist’s name, age, address, and phone number.
- Contest is open to children 12 and under.
- Artwork must be the artist’s original creation.
Winners will be notified via phone and/or email in December.
Contest submissions are due to the Future Hens Club by 5 p.m., Monday, Nov. 26.
Submit artwork to:
Future Hens Club
University of Delaware
Bob Carpenter Center
631 S. College Avenue
Newark, DE 19716
For more information email FutureHensClub@udel.edu or call 302-831-8961.