May 8: Parking information sessions
Parking Services to discuss changes and rates, provide updates for 2013-14
8:13 a.m., May 6, 2013--University of Delaware Parking and Transportation Services will host information sessions Wednesday, May 8, to share upcoming changes and new parking rates and provide updates on various topics of interest to the University community.
The sessions are scheduled at noon and again at 1 p.m., Wednesday, May 8, in the Perkins Student Center Gallery and the campus community is welcome to attend.
Giving today to shape tomorrow
Finals shuttle schedule
Agenda items will include:
- New gray permit: Similar to the Pearson Lot permit created this past year, the gray permit will guarantee permit holders a space in the gray zones, which will include the General Services Building area (Wyoming and Chapel) and the Carpenter Sports Building area (lots 19, 20 and 67).
- Garage/gate access changes: Annual garage permit holders now have access to all three garages. Pearson and Pearson gate permit holders now have access to Roselle Center for the Arts garage.
- Smart parking meter update.
- Construction updates for lots 28, 53, 26, 39 and 50
- 2013-14 parking rates.
- New east/west express service.
- Expanded summer service: Early morning, mid-day and night service added.
- Service added during University break periods (when classes not in session).
- Weekend service expanded – Weekend 1 and Weekend 2 service to begin at noon during fall, winter and spring sessions.
- Resumption of full service to PineBrook Apartments (Wharton Drive).