Finals study sites
University announces late-night study locations for final exams
8:42 a.m., May 7, 2013--Late-night campus study locations available for use by University of Delaware students before and during spring semester final exams have been announced.
The locations include Daugherty Hall, the Trabant University Center Food Court, the Kirkwood Room in the Perkins Student Center, Multipurpose Room A of the Trabant, Morris Library and the Morris Library Commons.
HealthyU in 2015
The Morris Library will be open as follows:
- Thursday, May 9, 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.;
- Friday, May 10, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.;
- Saturday, May 11, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.;
- Sunday, May 12, opening at 11 a.m. and remaining open 24 hours a day until Friday, May 17, when the Morris Library will close at 10 p.m.;
- Saturday, May 18, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and
- Sunday, May 19, opening at 11 a.m. and remaining open 24 hours a day until Thursday, May 23, when the Morris Library will close at 7 p.m.
Morris Library Commons will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week until the last day of exams, closing at 7 p.m., Thursday, May 23. The Commons offers wired and wireless Internet access, vending machines and restrooms and is located adjacent to the Morris Library entrance.
The electronic library of the University of Delaware Library, which is available around the clock, provides access for faculty, students and staff to a rich array of online library resources including DELCAT, electronic reserves, databases, full-text information, electronic journals and newspapers, eBooks, Guides to the Internet, the Institutional Repository, and much more.
Daugherty Hall in the Trabant University Center will be open from:
- 7 a.m.-2 a.m., Tuesday, May 14, through Friday, May 17;
- 9 a.m.-2 a.m., Saturday and Sunday, May 18 and 19;
- 7 a.m.-2 a.m., Monday through Wednesday, May 20-22; and
- 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Thursday, May 23.
Trabant Food Court will be open for study from:
- 7:30 a.m. to midnight, Tuesday through Thursday, May 14, 15 and 16;
- 7:30 a.m. to midnight, Monday through Wednesday, May 20-22;
- 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., Friday, May 17;
- 9 a.m. to 10 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, May 18 and 19; and
- 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thursday, May 23.
The Kirkwood Room in the Perkins Student Center will be open for study from:
- 7 a.m.-11:45 p.m., Tuesday through Friday, May 14 through 17;
- 9 a.m.-11:45 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, May 18 and 19; and
- 7 a.m.-7 p.m., Monday through on Thursday, May 20-23.
Multipurpose Room A in the Trabant Center will be open for study from:
- 7 a.m. to 2 a.m., Friday, May 17;
- 9 a.m. to 2 a.m., Saturday, May 18; and
- 7 a.m. to 2 a.m., Monday through Wednesday, May 20 through May 22.
For an extra boost during extended hours of late-night study, Rodney and Russell dining halls will offer PJ’s, Pancakes and Ice Cream, from 10-11:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 19.
For a complete listing of locations, dates and times for late-night study, download this PDF.
Photo by Ambre Alexander