IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
3:24 p.m., Feb. 18, 2013--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its February 2013 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Nov. 1, 2012, and provides news about upcoming events.
HealthyU in 2015
The report contains information about:
- Discussions between IT and UD faculty and researchers about creating a second research computing cluster;
- The recent phishing scams that tricked about 100 UD students and employees during the first week of spring semester;
- The next round of transformational grants for faculty;
- Three series of talks for faculty during the spring semester;
- January’s Winter Faculty Institute;
- UD business systems;
- A recent computer recycling effort;
- LearnIT@UD training opportunities; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.