Title IX Coordinators
Title IX Coordinator
Bindu Kolli, Director of Policy, Compliance & Equity
Office of Equity & Inclusion
305 Hullihen Hall
Deputy Title IX Coordinator, For Athletics
Samantha Huge, Deputy Director, Athletics & Recreation Services
127 Bob Carpenter Center
Deputy Title IX Coordinator, For Student Life
Dawn Thompson, Dean of Students/AVP for Student Life
101 Hullihen Hall
The University’s designated Title IX Coordinator will:
- Monitor the University’s compliance with required policies and procedures
- Ensure adequate, reliable and impartial investigation of complaints
- Arrange for training for faculty, staff and students
- Provide information on options and procedures for investigation
When should I contact a Title IX coordinator?
Any student, faculty or staff member who has concerns about sex discrimination or sexual misconduct is encouraged to seek the assistance of a Title IX coordinator.
Contact a coordinator if you:
- Seek options and guidance on investigation of complaints if you think you may have encountered sex discrimination or sexual harassment
- Wish to request training on Title IX
- Have questions about UD’s policies and procedures.