Canvas@UD Learning Management System
The University of Delaware has entered into an agreement with Instructure for UD faculty to use the Canvas learning management system.
|UD faculty/staff or students - see Activating your UDelNet Account
Guests - see Sakai and Canvas Guest Accounts
|Only faculty and staff can request Canvas courses. You must log on using your UDelNet ID.|
Service outages: None at this time.
- Students will have access to fall semster Canvas courses on Tuesday, August 12, 2014.
- Instructor notes:
- Your course must be published for students to have access. Students are automatically listed under People. Publishing the course makes it available to your students.
- You can control when students view a published course by editing the course Settings.
- On the Course Details tab, click Edit Course Details.
- Enter the desired start end date, then check Users can only participate in the course between these dates.
- Click Update Course Details to save the changes.