New York Times, January 17, 2014
Charles Elson, director, Weinberg Center for Corporate Governance, commented on decisions made about executive compensation.Hydrogel could dispense pain-killing medicine to joints as they move
Gizmag, January 16, 2014
Article describes work of scientists at the University of Delaware who are developing a hydrogel that can be injected and released when the joint is used.Green chemists use rocket science and chicken feathers to create cow-less leather
Fast Company, January 13, 2014
Article describes work of Richard Wool, professor, chemical and bimolecular engineering, has made tape and tractor parts out of soybean oil. One day, his Eco-leather might make a radically different kind of running shoe.
- Heim, Naumova named CAA women's tennis doubles team of week
- Delaware Rehabilitation Institute moves to STAR, upgrades digital outreach
- Annual case competition addresses social health issues, sponsors food drive
- Recipient of 2014 James Beard Humanitarian Award to speak with HRIM students
- Symposium to consider 'Interpretation of Images, Objects, and Data'