- Collect names, assign, and manage Arrival Survival (Helpers for incoming Freshmen to get their belongings into their rooms)
- Manage Three Budgets
- Administer WORKS for 7 Professional Staff
- Assistant to Jim Tweedy(Senior Associate Director)
Where I Can Help
Arrival to UD
Previous Positions Held
Secretary in Engineering and Construction
Senior Secretary in Housing, Conferences, Dean of Students Office
Points of Pride
- I Won Merit Awards at the University of Delaware in 1986, 1988 and 1991
- I am married for 34 years and have a grown married daughter & 4 grandchildren that live in Columbia, South Carolina.
My Favorite Quote/Motto/Personal Philosophy
"For I know the plans I have for you, 'declares the Lord,' plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11
Life Outside UD
I like to read and love, love, love Baseball. Also, I love to follow weather, plays & visiting Lancaster, PA.