The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Gates Foundation funds civil engineering professor's novel wastewater treatment fabric
- Can too much security be a bad thing?
- Researchers find first evidence of fat-regulating hormone in avian species
- Poulakakis receives NSF award to develop planning strategies for animal-inspired robots
- New Payne documentary on streets, structural violence to be screened
- CEOE geologists examine historic War of 1812 earthen forts for erosion clues
- UD hosts conference on anniversary of Violence Against Women Act
- Honors class explores effects of racism in American sports history
- Robots headline UD booth at USA Science and Engineering Festival
- Hutchinson Lecture to feature William L. Wascher, Federal Reserve Bank expert
- MIT's Gibson to deliver Vinson Lecture on mechanical properties exhibited by plants
- UD Energy Institute annual symposium set for May 14 at Clayton Hall
- Scholars to highlight research during April 24 poster session
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!