The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- Chemist Joel Rosenthal receives NSF Career Award for work in renewable energy
- Three UD students named 2014 Goldwater Scholars
- University to host wide range of Earth Week 2014 activities
- CEOE geologists examine historic War of 1812 earthen forts for erosion clues
- New UD Professional Development Center for Educators launched
- Event at UD honors Daniel Kleppner, MIT pioneer in physics
- UD researchers demonstrate that processing can affect size of nanocarriers for targeted drug delivery
- Presentations, prominent speakers to be featured at Graduate Student Forum
- UD's McKenna uncovers photo treasure trove of baseball history
- UD's Faghri named fellow of American Society of Civil Engineers
- UD's Jenkins co-authors insider's account of pollution, EPA
- Undergraduate UD team recognized in international math competition
- Scholars to highlight research during April 24 poster session
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!