The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
New issue of University of Delaware Research magazine now availableThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine profiles seven women researchers who offer insight into their work, the hurdles they have cleared and what keeps them moving forward.
- Two UD professors inducted into National Academy of Inventors
- University of Delaware junior Sarah Hartman named a 2016 Truman Scholar
- DARPA awards TuFF contract to University of Delaware
- Famed oceanographer Walter Munk recounts career, talks climate change during invited lecture
- Doctoral candidate's work focuses on polymers for self-healing applications
- Biomedical engineering faculty receive funding for research on metastatic breast cancer
- Study connects early bedtime and 'adequate' sleep with heart healthy choices
- NEH funds UD art conservators to observe practices at Cuba's museums, archives, libraries
- U.S. Energy Secretary Moniz to attend National Lab Day in Delaware
- Amount of plastic in marine environment may be greater than previously thought
- 'The Difference' author to discuss value of varied perspectives
- Students' research to create graphic novel showcased at congressional event
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!