The University of Delaware is advancing leading-edge research that solves mysteries, tackles problems, and invents new technologies - all aimed at enhancing our quality of life. UD has distinguished faculty, capable staff, and outstanding students, supported by state-of-the-art facilities. Join us as we explore the latest frontiers in science, engineering, business, the arts, and humanities. Your adventure starts here!
Research magazine highlights Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering LabThe latest issue of the University of Delaware Research magazine takes readers on a tour of the new Interdisciplinary Science and Engineering Laboratory, to the mountains of Tajikistan in search of snow leopards.
- New report underscores importance of Delaware research to economic growth
- UD junior Erin Dugan named a 2015 Truman Scholar
- Candidates and UD researchers gear up for 2016 campaign season
- Provost Grasso participates in historic meeting of heads of state, educational leaders
- Public, private, academic partners gather for Delaware Geologic Research Symposium
- Exhibition features FUNctional fashion show, cross-disciplinary solutions
- Gov. Markell announces Delaware BioGENEius Challenge winners
- UD engineering students reach out, host STEM events for youths
- Doctoral students win research grants from American College of Sports Medicine
- 'Odyssey of a Bombardier' co-editors Hurt, Sidebotham to speak at Faculty Lecture
- State's elementary students learn the importance of lifelong saving
- Presentation and workshop to focus on textile-based electronics
- University of Delaware Library announces open access resolution passage
It is our office's mission to encourage and support the research, scholarship, and creative activity of UD's faculty, staff, and students. This Web site is designed to provide practical information to UD researchers, as well as offer the public an exciting gateway to UD's latest discoveries, inventions, and K–12 classroom resources. Visit often!