University of Delaware president
on V2G technology
The rejuvenation of the former Chrysler site is well underway. The University is participating in a strategic partnership with Delle Donne & Associates, Inc., Tevebaugh Associates and Bancroft Construction Company to develop phase one of the project.
Health Sciences Complex - January 2014
- STAR/HSC Plan Brochure (.pdf)
- HSC White Paper (.pdf)
- STAR/HSC Site Map (.pdf)
- 24/7 Healthy Community by Design Flyer (.pdf)
Development Guidelines - October 2011
- Science, Technology & Advanced Research Campus Master Plan 2011 - summary (1.1mb .pdf) an executive summary of the plan for the future of the STAR Campus.
- Science, Technology & Advanced Research Campus Development Guidelines 2011" (6mb .pdf) The Development Guidelines contained in this document communicate general objectives relating to preferred streetscape, building, and open space design. Their purpose is to point a direction and inform the response to specific development proposals.
- Science, Technology & Advanced Research Campus Master Plan 2011" (6.9mb .pdf) a detailed report on the STAR Campus master plan.
Development Masterplan- October 2011
- STAR Plan Brochure (.pdf)