Recognition & Services
Our employee recognition and services are designed to create an environment that support employee success at the University. Employee recognition events and services are just a few of the ways we help make UD a great place to work.
Human Resources is excited to announce the Hen High Five, an addition to our University of Delaware Employee Recognition Program. The Hen High Five allows you to recognize co-workers, including individuals or teams, by showing appreciation for their contributions. Each month the Hen High Five recipients will be entered into a drawing for a monthly prize!
- ComPsych® GuidanceResources®.–Effective Jan. 1, 2021
- Employee Assistance Program-support services are available from HealthAdvocate through Dec. 31, 2020.
- Other Counseling Services
- Statewide Benefits Office
- Liberty Mutual–Auto, Homeowner, Renter's Insurance eligibility details
- Genworth–Long-Term Care Insurance eligibility details
PNC Workplace Banking–PNC is proud to offer faculty, staff, and employees, a complete set of money management tools with great features and exclusive benefits to help you achieve your financial goals. Learn how WorkPlace Banking can benefit you.
- Ice Arena Building Rental–25% off for a party or event. Learn to Skate or Hockey Classes, type "UD STAFF" in the coupon box for $10 off the registration price
- Outdoor Pool–Discounted prices for memberships
- Season Tickets–Football and Basketball, call the ticket office directly at 302-831-2257, or visit the website to see all pricing as well as our upcoming promotional schedule
- Virden Center–Special discounts through Conference Services