Nonprofit and Voluntary Action: Certificate
The graduate certificate program in nonprofit and voluntary action provides students with an understanding of management in the nonprofit, civil society and non-governmental organization (NGO) sectors. As a stand-alone certificate or as a supplement to another degree program, it provides useful knowledge and practical skill-building for students in any field who want to advance their careers in the nonprofit and/or public sector. The program covers a broad range of pertinent topics in public sector management, including board relations, technology, planning, nonprofit resource allocation, accountability, data, marketing, fundraising and advocacy.
Students in the nonprofit and voluntary action certificate program gain valuable, marketable skills in:
- analytical and critical thinking
- management operations within nonprofit organizations
- fundraising and marketing in nonprofit organizations
- managing finances in public sector organizations
* International applicants are not eligible to obtain a U.S. student visa solely with an acceptance to a UD graduate certificate program. Certificates may be added by full-time matriculated graduate students.
The 2021-2022 UD graduate student tuition rate per credit hour is $950.