Since the Graduate College was established in 2019, the Graduate College team has worked with students, faculty and staff to achieve excellence in graduate education and graduate research, scholarship and creative expression at the University of Delaware. Through our efforts and with the dedicated faculty and talented students across disciplines, we continue to elevate the stature of our graduate programs nationally and internationally.
It's our pleasure to share our first Impact Report that highlights some of our early successes and our vision for even greater progress.
You'll read about how we continue to:
- deploy strategies to retain and recruit diverse graduate students
- make graduate education more accessible by reducing the graduate tuition by 50%, expanding fellowship support and reaching out to non-traditional learners
- develop and support innovative interdisciplinary graduate programs
- enhance opportunities for graduate and postdoctoral research, scholarship and creative expression
- offer 21st century professional development opportunities that add value to traditional graduate preparation