Resources and links
- Postdoc – University of California-Berkeley
- Ph.D. – University of California-Riverside
- Licenciatura – Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- With a focus on how biophysical factors regulate carbon and water dynamics in terrestrial ecosystems. Specifically, studying soil-plant-atmosphere interactions to understand the response of terrestrial ecosystems to management, extreme events, and global change. I am interested in studying above- and below-ground processes at multiple spatio-temporal scales and vegetation types.
- Member, American Geophysical Union
- Member, Ecological Society of America