An HR Liaison, with a current employee transferring to their department, can do the following:
Providing all necessary information will allow the transfer process to be completed with one JED.
- Log on to the HRMS Web Views. Browse by Employee Name to verify the employee’s information in the system.
- Record the employee’s EMPLID, DEPT ID and Department Name and Status.
- Go to the HR Systems Administration web page. Verify the employee’s current HR Liaison from the department listed.
- Contact the HR Liaison. Send an email requesting a JED be processed to transfer the employee to the new department.
Include all pertinent information, such as:
- The Employee’s Name and EMPLID.
- The new Department code
- The new Supervisor code
- The new HR Liaison code
- The effective date the employee will begin to work in the new department
- The new Position number / Jobcode
- The new Pay Rates
- The new Funding distribution
- The new Contract information
- Any other data required for the transfer