The University of Delaware’s HealthyU program provides high-quality health promotion programs and services to enhance the well-being of our faculty and staff. This fall, we invite UD employees, students and community members to share in this experience by participating in our 4th annual HealthyU Fun 5K Walk/Run.
On-line registration is now closed. Paper forms are available through the Employee Wellness office. Day-of race registration opens at 4:30pm on The Green in front of Evans Hall. See you there!
The Green, University of Delaware, Newark, DE. (Same day event registration will be under the tent on The Green on Delaware Ave in front of Evans Hall)
The course will start at Lovett and Academy streets and go through east campus, along the Hall trail and end on the Green.
Restrooms are available in all classroom buildings along the Green between Delaware Ave and Memorial Hall (the building which runs parallel to Delaware Ave in the center of the Green).
- Short-sleeve performance tech shirts are guaranteed to all who pre-register by Oct. 1.
- Chip timing by NOVA Timing Systems using the MyLaps bib tags.
- Awards and refreshments are to follow at the tent.
Parking is available in the following lots:
- Under the large tent on the Green in front of Evans Hall:
- Those that have pre-registered may pickup their bib and shirt between 4:30-5:45pm.
- Walk-up registration will occur from 4:30-5:30pm.
||Now - October 1 by 12:00pm
||After 12:00pm on
October 1 - October 3
- Trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd places male and female overall
- Medals for top 3 finishers in ten year age groups 12 under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over