The Event Services Office employs a full-time staff, including an events coordinator that can assist in all your large-scale planning needs. RSOs and academic departments can submit space reservations online.
What's going on in and around the USC? Check out our new online portal, StUDent Central, to see what's going on around campus and connect with people who share your interests!
The USC recognize over 300 Registered Student Organizations and house many of their administrative offices. Whether you're new here or in your final year, it's always the right time to meet people that share your interests.
The ES Office maintains the Info Desk on the first floor of TUC, which sells items such as candy, snacks, newspapers, school supplies, and personal care items. The Info Desk is also a great place to stop if you need directions to another building, public transportation schedules, or information on campus/community events.
USC > Event Services > Hen Zone > Tournament
- Full-time Undergraduate and Graduate Students of the University of Delaware are eligible for compeition.
- Each tournament will be double elimination--unless otherwise specified at the beginning of each tournament due to bracket size.
- Length of each round for all tournaments will be based on bracket size and specified at the beginning of each tournament.
- Brackets will be posted in the tournament location(s) to track the winner and losers of each round throughout the day.
- Each tournament will have a staff member/volunteer responsible for mediating and scoring as well as available for judging on the rules.
- Each tournament will adhere to the rules that pertain at the collegiate level--see each link for specific rules: