Sept. 4-Nov. 23: SCPAB film series
SCPAB fall film series offers screenings Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
2:15 p.m., Sept. 3, 2013--The University of Delaware Student Centers Programming Advisory Board (SCPAB) will present a film series during the fall semester.
The series will feature movies in the Trabant University Center Theatre three days every week on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays through November.
Dec. 1: 'Alice' manuscript
Dec. 2: UD Night at Winterthur
On Wednesdays, films will be shown at 7:30 p.m. and are free of charge.
Weekend films will be shown on Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. The times for the movies switch each day when two movies are shown during a weekend.
Tickets cost $3 each and can be purchased at the box office in the Trabant University Center any day during the week.
There will be an outdoor movie featuring Monsters University on the North Green on Friday, Sept. 13, beginning at 8 p.m.
All films are open to students, staff and the public.
The Wednesday film schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 4: The Place Beyond the Pines
- Sept. 11: Mud
- Sept. 18: The Bling Ring
- Sept. 25: The Kings of Summer
- Oct. 2: Much Ado About Nothing
- Oct. 9: Jack and Diane
- Oct. 16: The To Do List
- Oct. 23: The Way Way Back
- Oct. 30: The Spectacular Now
- Nov. 6: Unfinished Song
- Nov. 13: Prince Avalanche
- Nov. 20: Only God Forgives
Two films will be shown at alternating times every Friday and Saturday, unless the film is lengthy, in which case it will be shown only once per night. The outdoor movie will be the only movie shown that day.
The weekend film schedule is as follows:
- Aug. 30-31: The Great Gatsby
- Sept. 6-7: Now You See Me and Iron Man 3
- Sept. 13-14: Monsters University and The Hangover Part III
- Sept. 20-21: Star Trek Into Darkness and Fast and Furious 6
- Sept. 27-28: World War Z and The Internship
- Oct. 4-5: The Heat and Despicable Me 2
- Oct. 11-12: Big Daddy and Grown Ups 2
- Oct. 18-19: Man of Steel
- Oct. 25-26: R.I.P.D. and This Is the End
- Nov. 1-2: White House Down
- Nov. 8-9: We’re the Millers and Turbo
- Nov. 15-16: The Lone Ranger
- Nov. 22-23: The Wolverine and Kick-Ass 2
SCPAB is a registered student organization at UD.