Nov. 16: New York City trip
Seats remain for NYC trip with optional tickets to Radio City Christmas Spectacular
11:18 a.m., Nov. 12, 2013--Blue Hens looking to visit New York City this weekend still have a chance to travel in comfort with the University Student Centers (USC). Nineteen seats remain on coach buses that will leave Trabant University Center’s parking lot at 7 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16.
Returning buses will leave the city at 7 p.m.
Sept. 23: Fall Career Fair
Sept. 23: Tyler Lecture
Open-itinerary tickets are available to undergraduate students for just $35. For $80, students can purchase a ticket bundle that includes transportation as well as admittance to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular show at 1 p.m. in Radio City Music Hall.
Open-itinerary tickets and ticket bundles are also available to the UD community for $55 and $110 respectively. All tickets can be purchased online at the USC Bus Trips website.
USC offers a variety of bus trips throughout the academic year, including options for the UD community as well as exclusive deals for students. Spring 2014 trips include:
- Jan. 24: Skiing and snowboarding at Camelback Ski Resort (students only).
- March 1: Baltimore with optional tickets to see Book of Mormon at the Hippodrome Theatre.
- March 22: New York City open itinerary trip.
- April 12: Washington, D.C., open itinerary trip during the National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- May 3: Whitewater rafting at Whitewater Rafting Adventures.
- May 10: New York City open itinerary trip
Details and tickets for all bus trips are available at this website.