IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
11:55 a.m., May 19, 2014--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its May 2014 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Feb. 1, 2014, and provides news about upcoming events.
Study abroad proposals
For health care providers, administrators
The report contains information about:
- A new High Performance Computing cluster for UD researchers;
- The Secure UD information security awareness program;
- Information about changing UDelNet passwords in response to the Heartbleed bug;
- Upgrades to the University’s network;
- The retirement of obsolete systems (dial-up modem service, legacy voice mail);
- UD business systems; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.