IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
11:55 a.m., May 19, 2014--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its May 2014 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Feb. 1, 2014, and provides news about upcoming events.
RAD self-defense classes
The report contains information about:
- A new High Performance Computing cluster for UD researchers;
- The Secure UD information security awareness program;
- Information about changing UDelNet passwords in response to the Heartbleed bug;
- Upgrades to the University’s network;
- The retirement of obsolete systems (dial-up modem service, legacy voice mail);
- UD business systems; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.