Stress Less Week
UD Active Minds to host Stress Less Week beginning April 21
11:20 a.m., April 10, 2014--Active Minds at the University of Delaware will host Stress Less Week starting April 21.
The week’s activities will include yoga, a movie, a Mental Health Day, a UD Field Day and a Health Day.
STEM for the holidays
Activities are scheduled as follows:
- Monday, April 21: Yoga on The Green, at 5 and 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 22: Mental Health Day at the Trabant University Center Patio. Free massages, free stress ball making, music, bracelets, and more.
- Wednesday April 23: Kiosk in Trabant, 12:20-2:30 p.m., Post-It what stresses you out. Also, at 7 p.m., in 115 Gore Hall, a meeting, snacks and a screening of the movie Girl Interrupted.
- Thursday, April 24: Student wellness biofeedback to reduce stress, details to be announced.
- Friday, April 25: Throw paint balloons at what stresses you out, location to be announced.
- Saturday, April 26: UD Field Day, noon-4 p.m.
- Sunday April 27: Health Day, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.