Oct. 30: Health care forum
Forum on 'Health Care: The Road Ahead' to be presented in Clayton Hall
11:39 a.m., Oct. 25, 2012--Clayton Hall will be the site for an open forum on "Health Care: The Road Ahead" from 6:30-8 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 30.
Moderated by David Ledford, executive editor of The News Journal, the free public forum will include experts in five major areas:
Dec. 1: 'Alice' manuscript
Dec. 2: UD Night at Winterthur
• Policy coordination -- Bettina Tweardy Riveros, health policy adviser to Delaware Gov. Jack Markell;
• Hospital leadership -- Dr. Robert J. Laskowski, president and CEO of Christiana Care Health System, which is part of the Delaware Health Sciences Alliance;
• Business owner -- Bobby Pancake, entrepreneur and co-owner of seven Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants in Delaware and Maryland;
• Insurance leadership -- Paul Kaplan, vice president and chief medical officer at Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware; and
• Family practitioner -- Dr. Rebecca Jaffe, owner of a private practice specializing in family/sports medicine in New Castle County.
To register for the forum, visit http://www.delawareonline.com/imagine, call 302-324-2632 or send email to email@example.com. Include your name, phone number, email and the names of any guests.
The Oct. 30 forum is sponsored by The News Journal and PNC Bank.