IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
12 p.m., Nov. 16, 2012--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its November 2012 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Sept. 1 and provides news about upcoming events.
Registrar's new website
The report contains information about:
- The Delaware Health Sciences Alliance database of researchers and their expertise,
- The new Research Computing Advisory Committee,
- The Campus Voices radio program, a new collaboration between IT and WVUD,
- UD business systems,
- Tech support for campus events,
- LearnIT@UD training opportunities, and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.