UD employees still have time to spend 2012-13 Wellness Dollars
11:50 a.m., May 22, 2013--University of Delaware faculty and staff who want to spend their 2012-13 Wellness Dollars have until June 30 to do so. Any Wellness Dollars remaining after that date are forfeited and a new allotment is granted for the 2013-14 fiscal year on July 1.
Several HealthyU Employee Wellness programs and health screenings remain, including:
Group study rooms
Weather alert: Shuttle changes
- Employee-only group fitness classes, June 3-27;
- Zumba, Pilates, toning and step classes over lunch and after work;
- Mobile mammography screening van on campus, June 12;
- Hearing screening, June 19;
- Know Your Numbers screening, June 25; and
- Fitness assessments and/or biometric screenings by appointment.
For more information and to register visit the Wellness website or call 831-8388.