IT Activity Report
Latest UD Information Technologies report published
2:49 p.m., May 20, 2013--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its May 2013 Activity Report.
The report details IT projects since Feb. 1, 2013, and provides news about upcoming events.
Study abroad proposals
For health care providers, administrators
The report contains information about:
- Voice over Internet Protocol phone service (coming this summer);
- Successful migration away from Mirapoint (UD Webmail, mail.udel.edu), to Google Apps at UD and Exchange;
- Research computing initiatives;
- The next round of IT Transformation grants for UD faculty;
- Next week’s Summer Faculty Institute;
- UD business systems;
- The IT Support Center’s new live chat;
- LearnIT@UD training opportunities;
- Long-time IT employees retiring this year; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
The full report is available at the IT website.