Research administrator conference
UD research administrator conference set for April 25
1:23 p.m., March 13, 2013--Registration is now open for the 2013 University of Delaware Research Administrator Conference scheduled for Thursday, April 25, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Embassy Suites Hotel, 654 S. College Ave., Newark.
The UD Research Office is collaborating with groups across campus to develop a diverse program for this year’s conference. The Research Office will offer a day filled with educational sessions and an opportunity to network with colleagues.
Sept. 23: HPC Symposium
- UD Credit Card: Where’s the Backup?;
- Preventing Unallowable Costs;
- Role of Procurement in the Research Process;
- A Day in the Life of the RO;
- Mapping a Commitment from Proposal to Effort Report;
- A Research Administrator’s Guide to Research Compliance (session offered twice during the day);
- Internal Audits (session offered twice during the day);
- Ask Procurement;
- Sponsored Guideline Updates; and
- UD as a Sponsor: Dare to Take the First Step.
Attendees are asked to bring their University employee ID card to the conference, as electronic card readers will be used to automate registration.
Registration for the conference and lunch is required to ensure that conference planners can prepare appropriately.
Registration information and a conference program with detailed descriptions of the presentations are available at this website. The registration deadline is April 18.
For more information, contact Jann Sutton in the UD Research Office at email@example.com or 831-3777.