Lerner College seeks nominations for Alumni Awards of Excellence
3:34 p.m., Feb. 19, 2013--The alumni board of the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics is seeking nominations for the prestigious Alumni Awards of Excellence, which will be presented on Friday, May 31, the first day of the University of Delaware's Alumni Weekend 2013.
The deadline for nominations is Sunday, March 31.
UD celebrates with the Vice President
The award recognizes outstanding Lerner College alumni who have excelled in their professions, demonstrated a commitment to excellence and made contributions to the community.
Criteria for the award include:
• An alumnus/a of a major offered by the Lerner College;
• Professional accomplishments;
• Contribution to the community;
• Commitment to excellence; and
• Availability to accept the award in person.