University Information Technologies issues Activity Report
3:02 p.m., May 18, 2012--University of Delaware Information Technologies has published its May Activity Report.
The report details IT projects from the past three months and provides news about upcoming events.
Food Bank boost
The report contains:
- Information about the upcoming Summer Faculty Institute (May 29-June 1);
- A reminder about UD password rules;
- News about mobile-friendly business systems, PeopleSoft upgrades, and other UD business applications;
- Information about LearnIT Express and Research Express webcasts, upcoming training for researchers using the Mills cluster, and other training initiatives;
- Tips to reduce technoclutter;
- Discussion of the IT Support Center website; and
- Other topics of interest to the campus community.
Contact the IT Communication Group to be added to the email list announcing future IT Activity Reports.