Lerner College seeks nominations for Alumni Awards of Excellence
8:20 a.m., Feb. 8, 2012--The Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics is seeking nominations for the prestigious Alumni Awards of Excellence, which will be presented on Friday, June 3, the first day of the University of Delaware's Alumni Weekend 2012.
The deadline for nominations is Thursday, March 15.
New vice president
Sea Grant council
The award recognizes outstanding Lerner College alumni who have excelled in their professions, demonstrated a commitment to excellence and made contributions to the community.
Criteria for the award include:
• An alumnus/a of a major offered by the Lerner College;
• Professional accomplishments;
• Contribution to the community;
• Commitment to excellence; and
• Availability to accept the award in person
Members of the University community and the public may submit nominations. The nomination form and additional details are available online.