1:50 p.m., Nov. 15, 2010----There is still time to pledge to the United Way campaign at the University of Delaware.
The campaign is still underway and will continue through Nov. 22. Any donation large or small is important and will be appreciated by those in need, said a representative of the campus campaign.
The University's goal for this year's campaign is $185,000. “The University community is always very generous in supporting the United Way of Delaware, and we want to continue and make this a banner year for our campaign,” the representative said.
Employees have been sent an email message from [firstname.lastname@example.org] with "United Way Campaign Information - DO NOT DELETE" in the subject line. This email contains the user ID and password needed to make an online pledge. Note that the user ID and password asked for at logon is not your University of Delaware user ID and password. Hard copy pledge forms are also available.
Employees who pledge will be eligible to win an incentive gift. Some of the gifts include:
- $25 in UD Dining points;
- Two sets of tickets for events at the Bob Carpenter Center;
- $50 gift card, University Bookstore;
- $20 gift card, Seasons Pizza;
- $50 gift card, Unique Impressions;
- Weekend stay at the Virden Center in Lewes; and
- Overnight stay for two, including breakfast and $50 towards dinner, at the Courtyard Newark at the University of Delaware.
For assistance, call Kimberly DeShields at (302) 831-2059 or email [email@example.com].