- 5 things you need to know about H1N1 influenza
- Public Health offers H1N1 vaccine for high-risk groups
- Special dining policy established for ill students
- Custodial staff proactive against H1N1
- UD continues to educate the campus on H1N1 influenza
- State medical expert gives students latest information on H1N1 situation
- Center for Educational Effectiveness offers support in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Hand sanitizers available on four campuses
- Oct. 5: College of Health Sciences to present "Seasonal Flu vs. Swine Flu"
- Vaccinations for seasonal flu now available for UD students
- Letter to the faculty on H1N1 issues
- Personal protective supplies available through UD Mart
- IT recommends technology options for course continuity in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Information sessions on H1N1 scheduled in October
- Sept. 15 is Get Ready Day
- UD Library creates online 'H1N1 Information Guide'
- Tips for faculty on H1N1: Medical excuses
- UD prepares for H1N1
11:28 a.m., Sept. 17, 2009----UD Mart has a limited stockpile of personal protective equipment and supplies, such as N95 respirators, surgical masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.
Based on the experiences of the H1N1 outbreak in the spring and using OSHA and CDC categories of risk, UD's Office of Environmental Health & Safety has identified 10 departments as having a priority need for these items.
Those departments are:
- Student Health Services
- Public Safety
- Dining Services
- Transportation Services
- UD Emergency Care Unit
- Facilities Maintenance and Operations
- Mail Services
- Custodial Services
- Residence Life and
- Environmental Health and Safety
To purchase the stockpiled items, individuals from these departments should contact Geri Foster at 831-8476 or by e-mail at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Individuals from other departments who feel the need access to the stockpile should contact Joseph Miller in EHS at 831-6566 or by e-mail at [email@example.com].