- 5 things you need to know about H1N1 influenza
- Public Health offers H1N1 vaccine for high-risk groups
- Special dining policy established for ill students
- Custodial staff proactive against H1N1
- UD continues to educate the campus on H1N1 influenza
- State medical expert gives students latest information on H1N1 situation
- Center for Educational Effectiveness offers support in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Hand sanitizers available on four campuses
- Oct. 5: College of Health Sciences to present "Seasonal Flu vs. Swine Flu"
- Vaccinations for seasonal flu now available for UD students
- Letter to the faculty on H1N1 issues
- Personal protective supplies available through UD Mart
- IT recommends technology options for course continuity in event of H1N1 outbreak
- Information sessions on H1N1 scheduled in October
- Sept. 15 is Get Ready Day
- UD Library creates online 'H1N1 Information Guide'
- Tips for faculty on H1N1: Medical excuses
- UD prepares for H1N1
3:25 p.m., Sept. 4, 2009----The University of Delaware Library has created an online "H1N1 Information Guide," which gathers a variety of resources focusing on H1N1 influenza.
The guide is currently featured as the first item in the "Spotlight on..." section in the lower left corner of the library's home page.
Included are references to the University's H1N1 pages and press releases, as well as information sources for the state of Delaware, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the U.S. Government and others.
The guide was created by Lydia Collins, assistant librarian in the Reference Department.