- CDC updates guidelines on H1N1 flu
- Public Health releases new figures on confirmed H1N1 cases
- Public Health updates number of confirmed H1N1 cases
- Monday events operating as originally scheduled
- A letter to the University of Delaware community
- DPH reports statewide H1N1 numbers
- H1N1 Influenza: Questions & Answers
- Little Bob clinic to serve only students with special health criteria
- University announces event cancellations
- UD athletics announces additional cancellations
- Four swine flu cases confirmed in Delaware
- Baseball, softball trips canceled
- Gov. Markell seeks advisory assistance from CDC
- A letter to the University community
- Two Thursday events canceled
- UPDATE: Additional potential swine flu cases identified at University of Delaware
- University, state leaders monitoring flu situation
- Public Health issues guidelines for those with flu-like symptoms
- Public Health opens call center
- Clinic for students with flu symptoms open at Carpenter Sports Building
- Four probable swine flu cases identified at UD
6:30 p.m., April 29, 2009----Two major events on the University of Delaware campus on Thursday will be canceled, in light of the recent incidents of influenza.
Canceled are a talk by noted journalist Gwen Ifill at 4 p.m. in the Thompson Theatre of the Roselle Center for the Arts, and a concert by Young Jeezy, scheduled to perform at 8 p.m. at the Bob Carpenter Center.
Officials are working to reschedule the Young Jeezy concert and there will be no refunds until a new date is announced, according to Ticketmaster.
The University will continue to make decisions regarding large public events on a case-by-case basis.