Zipcar at the University of Delaware
Fast. Convenient. Affordable. Environmentally friendly.
With Zipcar on campus, it just got easier to live without a car.
Need a car? Borrow a Zipcar! The University of Delaware has partnered with Zipcar to bring self-service, on-demand car sharing to the area. To use Zipcars, simply register as a member, reserve a car online or by phone, use your Zipcard to enter the car, and drive away. Return the car to the same location where you picked it up.
As a member you get:
- Access to Zipcars 24/7.
- Discounted hourly rates for UD faculty, staff and students age 18 and older.
- Gas, insurance and maintenance are included for free!
- Join for only $25 a year, and receive a $35 driving credit.
To find cars in the UD area, visit http://www.zipcar.com/newark/find-cars
Join today at http://www.zipcar.com/ud
Need more information?
- Find out more about Zipcar
- What is car sharing?
- Is car sharing for me?
- Zipcar at the University of Delaware
» University Shuttle Buses run on an abbreviated schedule during University break periods. Buses do not run when University offices are closed. For holidays or special events (e.g. final exam periods), check the Holiday & Special Routes page, updated throughout the year.
» Follow, Website, or Shuttletracker?
It's your choice how you follow Parking and Transportation news, but be sure you're getting the latest, official word.
- Follow us on Twitter @GetAroundUD
- Check the website at www.udel.edu/bus
- Track your bus and get announcements via the Shuttletracker
» If you didn't hear it here, just ask us.