Sunday Shuttle Service
from the Wilmington train station to campus
Sunday Shuttle service from the Wilmington train station to the Newark campus runs through the end of the academic year.
Due to the Labor Day Holiday, Sunday Shuttle Service will not operate on Sunday, September 2, 2013. The shuttle will operate on Monday, September 2, 2014.
There will be no service on December 15, 22, 29, 2013 and March 30, 2014. The Wilmington Train Station Shuttle will not operate during Winter Session.
The fee is $20.00 which can be paid by Flex or cash.
Returning from Spring Break? Catch a ride with us on Sunday, April 6, 2014.
- Reserve a spot. You can call 831-1187 or use Online Registration.
- To confirm your seat, reservations must be made by 5 p.m. the Friday before you want to use the service.
- Catch the van or bus (depending on number of reservations) at 5:15pm and 6:30pm from Wilmington on the west side of the train station.
- The fee can be paid on the bus. Cash or FLEX will be accepted. IDs will be required, so please have them available.
- Students picked up at the train station will be dropped off at the following locations: Perkins, Pencader, Christiana Towers, Rodney/Dickinson, and Smith.
» University Shuttle Buses run on an abbreviated schedule during University break periods. Buses do not run when University offices are closed. For holidays or special events (e.g. final exam periods), check the Holiday & Special Routes page, updated throughout the year.
» Follow, Website, or Shuttletracker?
It's your choice how you follow Parking and Transportation news, but be sure you're getting the latest, official word.
- Follow us on Twitter @GetAroundUD
- Check the website at www.udel.edu/bus
- Track your bus and get announcements via the Shuttletracker
» If you didn't hear it here, just ask us.